01 Portable Inflatable Seat Rare 7.3 1.8inch x Cush 6.7 $6 01 Portable Inflatable Seat, 7.3 x 6.7 x 1.8inch Inflatable Cush Health Household Medical Supplies Equipment Mobility Daily Living Aids $6 01 Portable Inflatable Seat, 7.3 x 6.7 x 1.8inch Inflatable Cush Health Household Medical Supplies Equipment Mobility Daily Living Aids $6,7.3,x,6.7,gardencaineandson.co.uk,1.8inch,01,Cush,Inflatable,Seat,,Health Household , Medical Supplies Equipment , Mobility Daily Living Aids,x,/dedogmatize515969.html,Portable,Inflatable $6,7.3,x,6.7,gardencaineandson.co.uk,1.8inch,01,Cush,Inflatable,Seat,,Health Household , Medical Supplies Equipment , Mobility Daily Living Aids,x,/dedogmatize515969.html,Portable,Inflatable 01 Portable Inflatable Seat Rare 7.3 1.8inch x Cush 6.7
This inflatable seat can reduce local body position pressure, relief body fatigue, improve local feeding conditions, prevent the production of bedsores, and assist in the treatment of bedsores. Do as a Perfect Parnert for person who needs a wheelchair.
1. Adopt flannel outer surface design, which is more comfortable and beautiful than traditional cloth cushion.
2. It could be easily fold, which mean you could carry it around with you.
3. Help to reduce hip soreness, relief body fatigue and grow hemorrhoids.
4. It also do as a Perfect Parnert for person who needs a wheelchair.
5. It is comfortable breathable, and very durable.
6. The cushion surface is evenly distributed with 9 hollow holes, which help to disperse the buttocks pressure and prevent hemorrhoids.
Item Type: Inflatable Cushion
Color: Rose Pink
Package Size: 18.5 x 17 x 4.5cm / 7.3 x 6.7 x 1.8inch
Package Weight: Approx. 293 g
1 x Inflatable Cushion
1 x Inflator
1. When the air cushion is in use, it should not be filled too full, and it should be used after plugging the air nozzle cover.
2. Properly inflate and deflate as needed to adjust the softness and hardness of the air cushion.
3. If the air cushion is not used for a long time, the gas can be released, cleaned and stored for later use.
4. If you add water to the air cushion (through the air nozzle), you can also use it as a temperature control pad.
It is forbidden to directly touch the sharp and hard objects to prevent the puncture and air leakage.
You can often schedule video visits with your primary care provider, specialists and other members of your care team. Call your provider’s office to discuss visit options, which may include video visits.Find your doctor or specialist
Experience and innovation drive our vision for patient-centered care. Our 350 specialists perform more than 20,000 heart procedures each year – that's more than any other provider in Illinois.
And, as a national leader in heart outcomes, we’re pioneering the most advanced programs and technology.Papaya Coconut Jam Find a cardiologist
More cancer patients choose us than any other medical provider in Illinois. Our experience, along with our fellowship-trained surgeons and minimally invasive technology, translates into better outcomes for you or your loved one.
And our holistic approach provides you with an integrated care plan for every step of the journey, from genetic testing to treatment to survivorship programs.
We're transforming neurological care with the precision of 3D and robotic technology, making complex imaging and surgery safer and more effective.
And with a certified network of 10 comprehensive and primary stroke centers, we treat the most complex stroke cases and respond quickly to save brain cells and preserve quality of life.Explore our Institute Find a doctor
What if you could be home just hours after a joint replacement? Our orthopedic surgeons channel the power of robotic navigation during surgery to more perfectly align and balance your joints. The result is significantly improved outcomes and faster recovery for people suffering with chronic joint pain. It’s all part of our multi-disciplinary approach to helping you rediscover your mobility and strength.Explore our Center Find a doctor
Seeing a provider from home – or from anywhere – is easy with a video visit using our LiveWell mobile app or website.
Start your video or e-visit today and quickly connect with a health care provider – right from your mobile device.Get started with a virtual visit
If you’re a current or former smoker between 55 and 77, talk with a nurse navigator to determine if a simple lung cancer screening is right for you.Connect with a nurse navigator
Subscribe to health enews
Get engaging health and wellness insights emailed to you daily.